– Synthesis of materials with control of the specific surface area and dopants
– characterization of the materials (XRD, N2 physisorption, SEM, TPR/TPD, ATG-MS, isotope exchange
– catatalytic tests for CO and CH4 oxidation, ageing study, development of pretreatment protocols
– experience with synthesis of inorganic materials and heterogeneous catalysis (PhD in catalysis/materials science)
– English oral and written (B2)
– Very good communication and organization skills
– High ability to work in a team, problem-solving mind, rigorous and autonomy.
The LSCF is a joint unit between the CNRS (French National Centre of Scientific Research) and Saint-Gobain, located in the research Centre of Saint-Gobain Research Provence in Cavaillon (Vaucluse, France). The project is directly linked with the Institut Charles Gerhardt in Montpellier in the framework of the ANR project DESCARTES. Within this project we will also collaborate with the ESRF and ILL for the structural characterization (Innova’XN project).
Please send your CV and motivation letter before September 30th 2021 to Helena Kaper, firstname.lastname@example.org